Version 1.0.2 - Released 6/16/2020
- Backend updated to a modern version of Ruby & Heroku
- Swanky "Deploy to Heroku" button
- ASIDE is now open source!
What will be added to ASIDE.IO next?
Who knows! I don't run this thing anymore! Whatever the open source salesforce developer community wants to add, that's what you should add.
Version 1.0.1 - Released 3/31/2019
- Max API version set to 46.0, default changed to 44.0
- Info on ASIDE.IO Shutdown
- Since ASIDE.IO is shutting down, screw it, we're jumping to v1.0.1!
- Thanks for using ASIDE.IO and your continued support over all the years!
Version 0.9.0 - Released 4/16/2018
- Full lightning support
- Command + click support for all items in the command typeahead
- Max API version set to 43.0, default changed to 41.0
- Bug fixes:
- When in Execute Anonymous mode, "save" button is now labeled as "execute"
- No longer creates TraceFlags without a StartDate
Version 0.8.9 - Released 9/4/2017
- Added "wsdl" button to code footer, for generating wsdl for the selected Apex class
- Added "delete" button to code footer
- Max API version set to 41, default changed to 40
- Bug fixes:
- Push screen rendering properly
- Retrieve filters work on load
- Execute Anonymous Improvements
- Code coverage report download working again
- and some other minor stuff
Version 0.8.8 - Released 8/6/2017
- Retrieve filters rewritten:
- Support all objects
- Retrieve by query, wildcard, list, or package xml
- Filter retrieve filter results
Version 0.8.7 - Released 5/29/2017
- Vim and Emacs key bindings support
- Debug logs have a "close debug log" button when opened in the primary editor
- Bug fixes
Version 0.8.6 - Released 5/8/2017
Custom Stylesheet support:
- Ability to create custom stylesheets and use them instead of ASIDEs standard stylesheet
- A new "dark" stylesheet (UI Theme) available in additional to the default "classic" theme
- Max API version upped to 40
- Fixes many of the most common defects
Version 0.8.5 - Released 11/28/2016
- New side panel replaced find, find all, local history, debug log, and error popups
- Other popups turned into modals with new look & feel
- Button style updates
- Other random UI tweaks
- Static Resource support revamped. Work with files inside zipped resources easily.
- Buttons given more clear labels
- Command typeahead bug fixes
- Find in files search result preview tree
- Various bug fixes across the board
- Changed default theme to eclipse
- Can now see the "API Response" for any errors
- Namespace retrieve bug fix
- Ability to rename files
- help rewritten
- new pages: shortcuts, help, updates, about
- Max API version upped to snowman with top hat (aka 38.0)
- Login page updated
Patch notes prior to 0.8.5 are not available.